“This is such a fun and creative way to pursue your partner's heart and boost intimacy in your marriage. I highly recommend it!”
— Jessica | Happy Customer
Thoughts About Him
Rewire your brain for romance
Do you remember those days when you couldn’t stop thinking about your then-future husband? During those early days of courtship, neurochemicals of love flooded your brain, so you couldn’t help but think of him. After a period of being married, those neurochemicals fizzle out, and love and romance are no longer natural responses but a daily choice you have to make.
Thoughts About Him is a 14-day marriage journal that will help rewire your brain to love your husband profoundly. The daily prompts and journaling activities will help reframe how you think about your husband by showing you how to:
- Recognize and appreciate your husband’s attributes.
- Wire your brain to become emotionally focused - sensitive to his needs and feelings.
- Teach you how to achieve intimacy in everyday life.
- Deepen your connection with each other.
- Refocus your attention on the positive and release negative emotions towards your spouse.
- Value everyday moments and cherish precious time together.
This is a fun, creative, and effective way to pursue your partner’s heart and boost intimacy in your marriage. This compilation of loving thoughts is a priceless gift your spouse will treasure for life.