“This journal has helped deepen our connection, refocus our attention on the positive, and release negative emotions. I highly recommend this journal to any married couple looking to strengthen their relationship.”
— Christopher | Grateful Customer
Thoughts About Her
Rewire your brain for romance
Do you remember those days when you couldn’t stop thinking about your then-future wife? During those early days of courtship, neurochemicals of love flooded your brain, so you couldn’t help but think of her. After a period of being married, those neurochemicals fizzle out, and love and romance are no longer natural responses but a choice you now must make daily.
Thoughts About Her is a 14-day marriage journal that will help rewire your brain to love your wife profoundly. The daily prompts and journaling activities will help reframe how you think about your wife by showing you how to:
- Recognize and appreciate her attributes.
- Wire your brain to become emotionally focused - sensitive to her needs and feelings.
- Achieve intimacy in everyday life.
- Deepen your connection with each other.
- Refocus your attention on the positive and release negative emotions towards her.
- Value everyday moments and cherish precious time together.
This is a fun, creative, and effective way to pursue your partner’s heart and boost intimacy in your marriage. This compilation of loving thoughts is a priceless gift your spouse will treasure.